Author Topic: I hope You All have a great 2018 regardless of the V HOT or V Cold weather  (Read 236 times)

Offline 68autobug

• Global Moderator
  • 68AutoBug - Lee in Australia
    • My 1968 Autostick Beetle

Yes, I hope You All have a great 2018 driving Your autostick. Beetle or Karmann Ghia.
I don't actually know of any autostick KARMANN GHIAs in Australia.
Most Karmann Ghias in Australia were the very early manual cars. There are probably more late model LHD cars that have been imported from the USA in the past few years. but I don't personally know of any autostick models. Some may have been autosticks and have been converted to manual...

Lee in Australia

-- Helping keep Autostick beetles on the road --
   -1968 Silver metallic 1600 single port Beetle - with BOSCH  SVDA and new BROSOL H30/31 carburetor with GENIE Extractor exhaust system with a quiet thunderbird muffler

http://photobucket.com/68autobug

Offline Dave

• 1973 Autostick
Thanks Lee, hope you have a great 2018 !!
1300 1973 Beetle Autostick - Amber Orange - Tombstone rear lights

Offline 68autobug

• Global Moderator
  • 68AutoBug - Lee in Australia
    • My 1968 Autostick Beetle
Well, the very hot weather 40c ++ has now gone now 33c degrees during the day...  around 18c degrees at night and moving towards cooler weather then very cold weather, which is great for driving My beetle with the heater on...

LEE in Australia

-- Helping keep Autostick beetles on the road --
   -1968 Silver metallic 1600 single port Beetle - with BOSCH  SVDA and new BROSOL H30/31 carburetor with GENIE Extractor exhaust system with a quiet thunderbird muffler

http://photobucket.com/68autobug

Offline randydog

Yes, I hope You All have a great 2018 driving Your autostick. Beetle or Karmann Ghia.
I don't actually know of any autostick KARMANN GHIAs in Australia.
Most Karmann Ghias in Australia were the very early manual cars. There are probably more late model LHD cars that have been imported from the USA in the past few years. but I don't personally know of any autostick models. Some may have been autosticks and have been converted to manual...

Lee in Australia

anything