Auto Stick Trans & Parts

Started by Achilles, 12 April 2019, 01:32

Previous topic - Next topic

Achilles

I have two (2) Autostick Trannies, with most if not all of the bits and bobs. Servos, flex plates / torque converters, stick shifts, vacuum bottles (Ghia) and fluid reservoirs, possibly the shift shafts and control modules (TBC). The oil pumps and the carburetors are long gone. The condition of these parts are unknown, they are parts-car remnants.

Selling the LOT including all the bits I can find in my parts stash, asking $350 + S&H. Local pickup is preferred but the trans themselves are crated up and ready to ship.
I wanted to offer these up to the Automatic community as you all have been helpful in the past and are the ones who appreciate these for what they are.
If no significant interest here in the near term (weeks) I'll be separating things out and offering over on the Samba.

Cheers, Larry
Larry

1970 AS Karmann Ghia Cabriolet

Tom K.

Any distributors in your stash?

Leonardo Gonçalves Rios

Good morning I have been interested in buying a complete autostick transmission to convert my beetel fusca.
follow my contact
leonardorios@ig.com.br

Achilles

Quote from: Tom K. on 17 April 2019, 03:27
Any distributors in your stash?
Tom - sorry for not getting back to you sooner.
I do have a dist. but it is partly disassembled and I do not know the condition.
As I vaguely recall it is the original one from my Ghia, and I tried a bit of refurbishment, but ended up using another dist. I'd retrieved from a salvage car.
I can send pics of what I've got if you like.
Larry

Achilles

Quote from: Leonardo Gonçalves Rios on 24 April 2019, 14:26
Good morning I have been interested in buying a complete autostick transmission to convert my beetel fusca.
follow my contact
leonardorios@ig.com.br
Leonardo,
Looks like you are in Brasil.
You would be OK to pay to have a unit shipped there from the US?
I would think you could easily find an auto stick in Brasil, yes?
Larry

Tom K.

Regarding the distributor, it would be helpful to know the part number - it should end in 205AH or something close to that.

Achilles

Tom
113 905 205 AD
Let me know if any interest.
Larry.visnic@gmail.com
Larry