Author Topic: new member, never thought there'd b a auto club  (Read 1651 times)

• Email
new member, never thought there'd b a auto club
« on: February 03, 2007, 01:28:25 PM »
hello everybody. i'm del from plymouth england, just registered with this great site after coming across it purley by chance whilst searching for somin else. i own a very rare 79 bay panel van and of course you gussed it,,,,,,,,,,,,auto. i was searching for info and pic's of auto gearboxes as i ned a new front mount as it has basically rotted and the gearbox and engine jump about 6inches every time i try to find reverse. anyway so glad i found this site and hope to make freinds with some of you dudes and dude'ets. clubs i belong to are and
here there a wheel theres a bay

• Email
Errr..bad news, sorry
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2007, 02:44:56 AM »
     You may find the site a little disappointing as this one caters to semi automatic and saxomat equipped beetles and the like.

There are Bus sites which would be better suited for your purposes. If you have nasty gearbox issues, try Bruce and Pablo on in the transaxle forum or ask a broad question maybe on Certainly the type 2 boyz could point you to more specific bus related sites.

1 Super RHD Semi-Auto "Klaus"