Super Beetle For Sale in Connecticut - $2900

Started by inzgary, 31 May 2007, 03:26

Previous topic - Next topic

inzgary

Just in time for the warm weather; a fun to drive 1973 Volkswagen Super Beetle with an Autostick transmission type...

The engine: Completely rebuilt, in tune, and runs great. New heater boxes, alternator+regulator, and a set of high performance plug wires. Engine was recently tuned and carb was rebuilt. I am including a parts engine which is seized but for the most part complete. I also have a box of old VW engine parts and a new muffler kit with both stock tailpipes and a pair of larger custom tailpipes that will fit right into the stock muffler.

The body: Currently orange with black fenders. Almost ready to be painted. New bumpers and running boards. The rusted out panels, heater channels, and floor pan were replaced by a professional welder. All 4 fenders were replaced with new. The body is strong and solid. The remaining work to be done is sanding off minor surface rust and fixing a few dings and dents and the bug can be painted.

The Autostick: Working fine and has been well taken care of. All vacuum lines were replaced, has a new servo, and vacuum reservoir is in good shape. Included is a new hard to find servo, clutch disk, and a salvaged vacuum reservoir in good shape.

The interior: Interior is black. New rug and seats installed very nice clean interior. I have a new headliner to install to finish the inside of this bug.

The brakes and wheels: The brakes have been done with new wheel cylinders. I have 4 new drums for the car that are being machined. The front wheel bearings were replaced and the rear wheel bearings are good although I have new bearings for the rear that i will include. The car has all new tires and the wheels are painted silver.

Overall: The car is in great shape all around. Everything new, this bug drives very well and is daily driver ready. I usually drive it around town and sometimes on the highway and never have had any problems with it. This is a complete car with no missing parts and is ready to be finished. I have invested alot of money into this car compared to what I am selling it for. The reason I am selling this car is because we have too many cars. Asking $2900.

I am located in Monroe, Connecticut. I can email you the pictures if you are interested.

Email: inzgary@hotmail.com